Masters-Hall Appraisal experience and expertise covers all facets of commercial real estate appraisal and valuation. Our staff holds the highest level of certification in accordance with The Appraisal Foundation, the Appraisal Qualifications Board, the Appraisal Standards Board, and the State of Wisconsin Department of Regulations and Licensing. This certification (Certified General Appraiser) allows Masters-Hall Appraisal to appraise all types of real estate from a rural single-family home to Camp Randall and even Lambeau Field!
Our previous real estate appraisal valuation services include:
- Multi-family housing developments
- Mini-storage warehouse
- Mobile Home Communities
- Professional office buildings
- Retail shopping centers
- Equestrian Facilities
- Agricultural properties – land and buildings
- Strip malls
- Industrial warehouses
- Mixed-use properties
- Motels and Hotels
- Restaurants (Fast Food and Conventional)
- Religious Facilities
- Convenience stores
- Retirement homes
- Extended care facilities
- Vacant land (commercial, residential, agricultural)
- Special use properties such as schools, cell phone towers, race tracks, breweries, cheese production facilities, historically designated buildings, bowling alleys and a variety of other entertainment complexes.
If it is real estate, we can provide you with an opinion of market value!